Quality Vacation Club –
Confirm And Alert
vacation club and vacation club ownership for lifestyle holidays and cheap
family vacations may allow you to economize without compromising – but you must
make an informed decision.
Before you sign any contracts for lifestyle holidays
vacation clubs make sure that you are aware of exactly what you are signing
Take a look at the saving-wise guidelines below to help you
confirm that you are making the correct investment or to alert you to causes
for concern in your proposed investment of your hard earned money.
Do you understand what timeshare or vacation club
- You can buy a fixed period of time in a particular unit or
vacation accommodation in shared vacation ownership usage.
- It can also be called shared vacation ownership because you
buy points or a share in vacation club ownership that can get you place to stay
in units of differing sizes, during varying seasons and at certain resorts.
- You will usually pay a once off price as well as a yearly
levy for your share of the vacation ownership.
- The levy is used to finance the day to day costs of the
resort, the management, the administration and the upkeep and repair costs.
- Generally remember when it comes to holiday saving tips,
that timeshare is considered to be you investing in your future holidays.
- It is not generally considered to be an investment with
capital gains growth, rental income or a sound return on your invested capital.
Ask yourself the following questions and get the answers
before you sign?
- Will you be able to get reservations when you need them as
the annual vacation ownership resorts may have an average yearly occupancy rate
of 80% and upwards?
- Will you have access to sufficient holiday accommodation at
the venue, and during the timeframe that you require?
- Will oversubscription result in no bookings being available
and put an end your cheap family vacations?
- Is the advertising misleading in anyway?
- Are there any facts, opinions, photos or promotion
literature and presentations that do not represent the reality of the vacation
club that you are buying into?
- Is there evidence of exaggeration or poetic license in the vacation
club ownership offer?
- Similarly is there any evidence that you have not been fully
informed about important information that should have been clearly explained?
- In not doing so, could too few facts (especially about the
fine print) lead to a misconception about what you are buying?
- Is the sales and contract material too complex and couched
in jargon for you to understand?
- Are you being pressurized into signing by “limited offer” or
“offer expires shortly” advertising techniques?
- Is your quality vacation club controlled by a regulatory
body governed by a code of conduct?
- Does the contract offer you the provision to withdraw in
writing within a stated period of days after signing the contract?
- Does the contract provide you with a clear overview of the
main elements of the contract?
- Will you be given a copy of the contract for your legal
advisor to peruse before you sign?
- Are you sure that you understand completely exactly what
product you are buying?
- Will your deposit be placed in a trust and not be given
straight to the developer if you are buying off-plan?
When travelling abroad to your quality vacation club
remember to be a spend thrift when it comes to credit cards and foreign
Return From Quality Vacation Club To Money Saving Tips For Frugal Living
Return From Quality Vacation Club To 66 Ways To Save Money